A real fool that gets paid to talk to strangers in the street.

Loading...

Monday, September 10, 2012

September.

There will always be days from my youth that I’ll remember, simply because the temperature made the grass smell right and the leaves more cinematic.

There will always be that street we grew up on.  It was hard on that street, but it wasn't all that bad.  My parents loved each other so much that hate was always an option.  I feel like we were always walking around on eggshells, that sometimes could magically turn into soft pillows.  You never really knew when the magic would happen.

My thoughts were and always have been my best friends.  I'm my worst enemy when that stops.

Seasons change literally and metaphorically.  New Year's resolutions are made every day and broken most nights. Most people love themselves and hate calories, or love calories and hate themselves.  The grass is always greener when it's raining.  The leaves are always lighter when it's sunny.



No comments:

Post a Comment