A real fool that gets paid to talk to strangers in the street.

Loading...

Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Revolution will be Televised on the Internet.


 Hey There,

I've been working feverishly on a lot of things, but rest assured that in the coming weeks a lot of new things will be released.  While you wait for what may be the most interesting experience this side of this summer, feast your giggles on my My Damn Channel, channel, McMayhem.  This is the wacky street art/humor/prank show that me and my buddies have been working on for the better part of a year.  Here is the 11 episode playlist-

The McMayhem Playlist

In the last half of year the series has opened my lunacy to the world and a lot of doors for myself and  the team.  Below are some pics and press that represent the revolution. 

Matt McManus

 USA TODAY
YOUNG HOLLYWOOD
USA TODAY
USA TODAY
THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER





No comments:

Post a Comment