A real fool that gets paid to talk to strangers in the street.

Loading...

Monday, February 1, 2010

Fucking Camp

Robert:
2:01 PM give her a butt pat for me
  not like a sensual one
  just more of a "good game" one
  tell her it's from me
  and hand her a twizzler
 me: going on the blog.
 Robert: Fan-tastic
2:02 PM 
 me: I'm gonna get a book deal and owe you money.
 
 Robert: I wanna go to camp
 me: I went
  when I was a kid
 Robert: I wanna see just one of those ads be real about it
  just one
 me: and everyone, including myself, got fingered.
 Robert: "I went to camp.... and it destroyed my self-esteem so badly, I got an eating disorder"
2:04 PM "I went to camp.... and everyone laughed at me when I opened up to them about getting molested"
2:05 PM me: "I went to camp, twice, because I told my mom I had a good time the first year because it was expensive, and we were broke, but really, every day they would lock me in a bathroom and scream, "Smelly Kelly Pussy" at me.
 Robert: HAAAAAHH
  wait
  did we go to the same camp?

No comments:

Post a Comment