A real fool that gets paid to talk to strangers in the street.

Loading...

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Water Slide Hell

I hate waiting in line, anywhere.  At the yogurt store,  the DMV, supermarket, the doctor, traffic, and at H&R block.  I-hate-waiting.

With that said.  The worst place to wait in line is a water park, waiting to go down a slide.  You're standing around barefoot, kinda smelly, wet, covered in other people's urine and such.  The lazy river is fun.  I get it, but you're likely to get Aids.  No, I mean HIV (that's the first stage).

So my own personal hell is waiting on one of those uphill/stairs situations that lead to the entrance of a slide, standing in puddles of summer moisture, waiting for a slide they will never let me on...and everyone, including the chicks are hairy.

1 comment:

  1. AAAAAAAAHahahahaha! "The lazy river is fun. I get it, but you're likely to get AIDS." That's some rich stuff!

    ReplyDelete