A real fool that gets paid to talk to strangers in the street.

Loading...

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Things Happen for a Reason (let it go)


Life marvels me sometimes.  Sometimes I backtrack my life and think about the events that would or wouldn’t have happened had they not be provoked by something else that happened.  Confusing?  I know, but listen.  I just got a brand new Nintendo Wii.  It was free.  I wouldn’t have gotten it had I not been a member of the Ellen show’s audience.  I was in the audience because my friend was performing on the show.  I would not have met that friend if I didn’t go to college in Albany, NY.  I would not have gone to college in Albany if my HS girlfriend and I didn’t break up.  We would not have broken up if I could play guitar.  I didn’t play guitar because I love pop-tarts.  I love pop-tarts because they’re good.

1 comment:

  1. You would not have broken up if your best friend wasn't a weasel.

    ReplyDelete