A real fool that gets paid to talk to strangers in the street.

Loading...

Sunday, January 24, 2010

G Chat in Your Face Bitches!


  Robert: I'm pregnant. me: you could be a dad now, and you're not...have fun.take cooking classes.
6:36 PMdrink at the brandy library.get weird haircutand take a dump anywhere you want. Robert: YepI like the weird haircuts and wanton disregard for shitting places
6:37 PM me: a man is only as good as the amount of secret shitting spots he has in NYC. I found a marble bathroom in city hall that I snuck into shirtless after having ran over the brooklyn bridge.
6:38 PM Robert: thatis the biggest stack of knowledge you have ever dropped on me me: LOLcome oneonStarbucks became common knowledge three years ago.we needed to move on.
6:39 PM Robert: HAHAHA
 




No comments:

Post a Comment